MA Gray Padded Sports Bra1632863
Price Includes Sales Tax
Fulfillment and shipping times are much longer than usual - Details Here
Slip into the luxurious world of Marie Antoinette with gorgeous floral prints inspired by the gardens surrounding her Petit Trianon château. This sleek racerback bra with removable padding is so easy and versatile - superb for the gym or casual layering. Moisture-wicking to keep you dry with a double-layered front and wide band to support medium intensity workouts.
Fit Tips : True to size. Best for A - C cups. Made with super soft 4-way stretch fabric for extra comfort and freedom of movement. Refer to the Size Chart below and order your real size. Contact us for size recommendations.
Lions of Paris has a fierce commitment to the environment and sustainable fashion - we carry no inventory, use biodegradable inks, and produce zero waste. Every garment is custom-made specifically for your order by our print makers and couturières in the US and EU with a dedication to quality.
Shipping & Delivery
|Bust||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|
- Feminine scoop neckline sports bra with double-layer front, removable padding, medium-impact shoulder support, wide elastic band, and racerback
- Model wears Medium : Height 5'8" (173 cm)
- Super soft 4-way stretch fabric and UPF 40+ sun protection
- Original artistic design printed with non-toxic inks that never fade
- Moisture-wicking 82% polyester / 18% spandex that stays dry, with high-end athletic flat seams and bias binding that eliminates rubbing
- Padding is 100% polyurethane perforated foam covered in 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric with slitted 92% polyester / 8% spandex sports mesh lining for easy removal
- Care : Hand or machine-wash in cold water. No bleach. Dry flat or no-heat tumble dry. Do not iron or dry-clean. Avoid contact with Velcro fasteners and rough surfaces as they can damage the garment.
- Ethically Made : each item is custom-print, precision-cut, and hand-sewn in the USA and Europe by employees in diverse and rewarding work environments.